“Three words – world class service.”
– Candy Mielke, Former Director of Finance/HR, LinkedIn Corp.
Client services: Not just what we do, but who we are.
S.L. Goodell’s staff of professionals is committed to providing the following services to each and every client – whether a company with one employee or several thousand.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
1: We determine the specific needs of each client: We’ll analyze your current employee benefit plan, establish goals for the future, and explain the breadth of our customer service. You’ll be amazed at how much of a burden we’ll remove from you.
2: We craft a specific strategy that fits your workforce to a T.
3: We implement your new plan, taking care of employee packet distribution, enrollment, training to use the Benefits Portal and hundreds of other details.
Now you’re all set!
Services We Provide
Employee benefits include:
- Health Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Backup Daycare and Elder Care Programs
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness, Cancer and Accident Insurance
- Wellness Plans
- Flex Plans
- Employee Assistance Plans
- Claims Analysis
- COBRA Compliance
- HR Services
- Health Savings Accounts (Cafeteria Plans)
- HIPAA/DOL Administration and Compliance
- Affordable Care Act Compliance and Reporting
- State and Federal Legislation Issues
- Workers Compensation
- Online Enrollment Platform with Integrated Payroll
What people are saying…
“Sandy worked with us at LinkedIn when the company was beginning and did a wonderful job with our company’s benefits. We immediately went with her firm when we started Presdo. She (and her team) have been attentive and responsive and make excellent recommendations based on our needs. In this era of self-service platforms, one couldn’t ask for a better partner with SL Goodell.”
Eric Ly – CEO